A great recipe with several applications: Enchiladas, Chile Achilles, or just as a dip, etc
6 tomatillos, quartered
1 bunch of cilantro, chopped
2 Serrano chilies
2 avocados, diced
1.5 cups of lime juice
Salt to taste
1. Add tomatillos, cilantro, Serrano and juice into a blender and buzz until pureed.
2. On a low-speed, gradually add avocados.
3. Finally add salt little by little until you it reaches your liking.
– This should hold in the fridge for about 4 days before it begins to turn brown.
– If you are not familiar with tomatillos, they can be found in almost every super market and have the appearance of a green tomato with a green papery husk around it.
– If your blender fills to capacity early on in preparation, simply do half of the recipe at a time. When dealing with solids in a blender, a full pitcher will never fully blend.